World Value Reds 6-pack
This 6-bottle set highlights red varieties from 5 countries. Create your own World Value Reds flight at home and explore iconic reds from Spain, France and Argentina.
Care "Nativa" Viñas Viejas Garnacha 2017
Gold Medal - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Expressive nose of caramel, coffee and violets. The palate is big and round, with a lingering finish.
Henry Fessy Gamay Noir 2017
- True to the Beaujolais style, this is fruit-forward and vibrant, with notes of tart cherry pie, cranberry, crushed violets, cinnamon, and damp forest floor. Light and refreshing with a pleasant finish.
Amalaya Gauchito Gil Malbec 2018 | Vino Volo Exclusive
- Inky garnet hue. Striking aromas of green peppercorn and smoked meat that carry through the palate, along with dried herb, cherry and cranberry notes. Tart and brooding with an iron-rich finish.
Munt Roca Grenache Blend 2016
- Nose and palate of dark berries, tar, cinnamon, cloves, fresh herbs and star anise.
Gomez Cruzado Rioja Reserva Tempranillo 2012
Tim Atkin 92 pts | Robert Parker's Wine Advocate 90 pts | James Suckling 90 pts
- Complex notes of forest floor, vanilla bean, sandalwood, black cherry, plums, leather, violets and dried herbs. Rich, yet refined tannins with uplifting acidity.
Domaine Joel Delaunay Gamay 2017
- Nose of strawberry, red plums and cherries. The palate is light and supple, with soft tannins and a fruit-forward finish.